Choosing to undergo All Laser LASIK surgery is an important, potentially life-changing decision. It is also one that may conjure up a range of emotions, from excitement to nervousness. One way to ease any feelings of anxiety you may be feeling about All Laser LASIK is by asking the right questions. Prior to your All Laser LASIK surgery in LA or Orange County, you will get the chance to ask your potential surgeon all the questions you want to ask. To help you make an informed decision, the team at Laser Eye Center™ has compiled the following list of questions to ask during your consultation.
Get to Know Your All Laser LASIK Surgeon
- What is your professional training?
- Are you fellowship trained in laser vision correction surgery?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- How many All Laser LASIK procedures have you performed?
- Have you performed All Laser LASIK on family members or other doctors?
- Do you perform any other types of vision treatment?
- Can you demonstrate a proven track record of success?
- How many of your patients achieve vision results of 20/20 or better?
- How do you handle complications?
- Do you have testimonials from previous patients I can read?
Familiarize Yourself with the Procedure
- Am I a candidate for All Laser LASIK?
- If I’m not eligible for All Laser LASIK, do you offer other laser vision correction surgeries?
- How should I prepare for the procedure?
- Do you use the latest All Laser LASIK technology?
- Do you perform “bladeless” (all laser) All Laser LASIK surgery?
- What kind of laser will you be using to perform my procedure?
- Do you use wavefront technology?
- How long does the procedure take?
- Is All Laser LASIK painful?
- What results can I reasonably expect?
- Is All Laser LASIK permanent?
- Will I need laser vision correction again?
- What are possible side effects and complications associated with All Laser LASIK?
- What financing options do you offer?
Learn What to Expect During the Recovery
- Will I be able to drive myself home after surgery?
- Will I be given pain medication for discomfort?
- How long is the recovery?
- Should I take time off from work? If so, how much?
- When can I exercise?
- When will I see my final vision results?
- What type of long-term follow-up care do you offer?
- How can I maintain my clearer vision after All Laser LASIK?
Contact Laser Eye Center™
The trusted eye doctors at Laser Eye Center™ have years of experience performing All Laser LASIK and other laser vision correction surgeries. To find out if you’re a candidate, schedule a FREE consultation with us. Please call 800-80-LASER (52737) today.
Schedule your free consult todayClick here to learn more
Get started on your journey to clearer, crisper vision with Laser Eye Center™. Our expert team of doctors are trained and skilled in the latest technology and methods for laser vision correction. To learn more about our state-of-the-art All Laser LASIK technology or about All Laser LASIK itself, contact us today. Schedule your FREE All Laser LASIK consultation by calling today.